- British designed and manufactured single shell protection, providing a strong and lightweight helmet for the cricketer that prefers the traditional style Masuri helmet.
- All new safety requirements are met and surpassed, as one would expect from Masuri.
- The Original Series MK2 utilises the soft cell foam front and back liners to contour to your head shape, ensuring a snug fit every time without the need for a cumbersome adjuster.
- Single shell protection and advanced titanium grille, providing an affordable and lightweight cloth covered helmet for the cricketer that prefers the traditional Masuri helmet style.
- Size : Small, Medium,large
- This helmet is FULLY BS7928:2013 COMPLIANT.
Masuri T Line Steel Senior Cricket Helmet
Using Masuri’s single shell protection system, this is an affordable and lightweight helmet. It has soft cell foam front and back liners to contour to the players head shape, ensuring a snug fit every time without the need for a cumbersome adjustor.
Also available with Titanium grille
Kent Cricket Direct Disclaimer: Helmets are your most important piece of cricket equipment, after your bat, and are mandatory for anyone under the age of 18. The only way it will keep you safe is if it fits your head exactly. It should be a comfortable fit but there should be no movement at all. Everyones head is a different a different size and shape, and whilst the helmet manufacturers issue size guides, they all use different head shape models. We would always strongly recommend coming to the Kent Cricket Direct shop to be fitted for a helmet.