- Helmet shell: One piece moulded C&D® co-polymer exterior C&D™ EPS fitted interior liner. C&D® bridge pieces to accommodate face guard mounted on either side of the helmet shell.
- Ventilation: “RUBBERISED” plastic mesh grommets fixed to outer shell
- Fixed face guard: Threaded inserts fitted into rim of helmet shell through bridge pieces and fixed to helmet sides
- Helmet face guard: Welded steel framework to standard C&D® pattern with 5mm top bar permanently fixed with machine screws.
- Helmet strap and cup: Black Strap, chin cup & robust standard release mechanism
- External: Fully Cloth Covered in Navy Blue
- Interior: Fitted with brushed nylon covered open cell polyurethane foam embroidered with red coloured thread.
Open cell polyurethane foam padding pieces enclosed in a cloth outer fitted front, side and back of helmet inside rim:-
- Sizes:Senior (58-62Cm)
C&D Balance Steel Cricket Helmet Senior
This C&D helmet is a perfect helmet for the next level of protection.
Multiple extra padding option will ensure a perfect fit.
So light weight you will not know your wearing it!
Kent Cricket Direct Disclaimer:
Helmets are your most important piece of cricket equipment, after your bat, and are mandatory for anyone under the age of 18. The only way it will keep you safe is if it fits your head exactly. It should be a comfortable fit but there should be no movement at all.
Everyones head is a different a different size and shape, and whilst the helmet manufacturers issue size guides, they all use different head shape models. We would always strongly recommend coming to the Kent Cricket Direct shop to be fitted for a helmet.