- Helmet shell: C&D® sonic welded co-polymer exterior & fitted C&D® EPS interior liner. C&D® bridge pieces accommodate face guard mounted on either side of the helmet shell.
- Ventilation: C&D® The Albion™ Open Pattern
- Fixed faceguard: Threaded inserts fitted into rim of helmet shell through bridge pieces and fixed to helmet sides with machine screws
- Helemt Faceguard: Welded Steel or Titanium framework to standard C&D® pattern with 5mm top bar permanently fixed with machine screws.
- Helmet strap and cup: Black Strap, chin cup & robust standard release mechanism
- External: Completely Uncovered with “special” finish in Navy Blue (Standard)
Interior: Crown fitted with silver coloured brushed nylon covered open cell polyurethane foam. Velcro attached to EPS liner around inside rim of the helmet to which padding pieces attached.Open cell polyurethane foam padding pieces enclosed in a cloth outer fitted front, side and back of helmet inside rim.
- Sizes: Junior (53-57CM)
C&D Albion Steel Cricket Helmet Junior
This C&D Albion helmet is a perfect helmet for the next level of protection with extra padding to ensure a perfect fit as well as being light weight.
Kent Cricket Direct Disclaimer:
Helmets are your most important piece of cricket equipment, after your bat, and are mandatory for anyone under the age of 18. The only way it will keep you safe is if it fits your head exactly. It should be a comfortable fit but there should be no movement at all.
Everyones head is a different a different size and shape, and whilst the helmet manufacturers issue size guides, they all use different head shape models. We would always strongly recommend coming to the Kent Cricket Direct shop to be fitted for a helmet.